Razer Blade 14-inch with 4th Gen Intel Core i7 – Specs, Price, and Availability
Razer has recently announced that they are taking pre-orders for their latest Razer Blade 14-inch model gaming laptop, powered by the latest 4th generation Intel Core i7 quad-core processor with Hyper-Threading Technology.
It has a base clock of 2.2Ghz and a Turbo clock of 3.2Ghz. The 14-inch Razer Blade graphics processor is powered by the latest NVIDIA GeForce GTX 765M GPU. See more details below.
UPDATE: The latest Razer Blade RZ09-01020101-R3U1 14-inch and Razer Blade Pro RZ09-00990101-R3U1 17.3-Inch are now available for order. See their respective specs, price, and where to order below.
The 14-inch Razer Blade is the thinnest and lightest gaming laptop to date, measuring in at just 0.66 inches thin. It makes use of a solid-state drive instead of the conventional 5400 RPM hard drives that are usually installed in notebooks. Its body is made out of rigid all-aluminum chassis and a stunning 14-inch LED-backlit HD+ display.
The Intel Core i7 processor and GTX 765M is paired with an 8GB DDR3L memory with a clock speed of 1600MHz and a standard 128GB solid-state storage. You will have the option to upgrade the storage to 256GB or 512GB.
You Can Also Read: Razer Blade Gaming Notebook
The 14-inch Razer Blade gaming laptop also features Razer Synapse 2.0 pre-installed, a fully programmable anti-ghosting backlit keyboard, adjustable ultra-sensitive trackpad and plenty of green USB 3.0 ports that are ready to plug and play.
Razer Blade 14-inch Specifications
- Intel Core i7-4702QH, quad-core processor with Hyper-Threading 2.2 GHz / 3.2 GHz (Base/Turbo)
- 8 GB Onboard Memory (DDR3L – 1600 MHz)
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 765M (2 GB GDDR5) & Intel HD4600
- Windows 8 64 Bit
- 128 GB SSD, with optional 256/512 GB SSD (mSATA)
- Qualcomm Killer NIC N1202 (802.11a/b/g/n + Bluetooth 4.0)
- 14.0 in. HD+ 16:9 Ratio, 1600 x 900, with LED backlight
- Built-in stereo speakers
- 3.5 mm audio microphone/headphone combo jack
- Array microphone
- (3x) USB 3.0 port (SuperSpeed)
- HDMI 1.4a audio and video output
- Dolby Home Theater v4
- 7.1 Codec support (via HDMI)
- Built-in full HD webcam (1.3 MP)
- Compact 150 W Power Adapter
- Built-in 70 Wh Rechargeable lithium-ion polymer battery
- Razer Anti-Ghosting Keyboard (with adjustable backlight)
- Razer Synapse 2.0 Enabled
- Kensington Lock
- 13.6 in. / 345 mm (Width) x 0.66 in. / 16.8 mm (Height) x 9.3 in. / 235 mm (Depth)
- 4.135 lbs. / 1.876 kg
Recommend – Under Budget Gaming Laptops
Price and Availability
The 14-inch Razer Blade price starts at $1,799 and up, depending on the hardware configuration. It’s available for pre-order now. I’ll update this post once you can order this on major online stores.
UPDATE: You can now order the Razer Blade 14-inch and Razer Blade Pro 17.3 inch. Below is a summary of their respective specs, price, and where you can order one.
Razer Blade RZ09-01020101-R3U1 14-inch
Intel Core i7-4702HQ Quad Core 2.2 GHz-3.2GHz turbo
8GB DDR3L SDRAM
256 GB Solid-State Drive
14-Inch Screen, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 765M
Razer Blade 15 Gaming Laptop 15.6″
9th Gen Intel Core i7 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti
256 GB Solid-State Drive
15.6″ Full HD 144Hz
If you noticed, the Razer Blade Pro has a different keyboard layout, similar to Razer’s BlackWidow Elite Mechanical Gaming Keyboard